- About Us
- Teacher Achievers
- Admission Guidelines
- TCs issued
Reader’s Club is function under the library and NIE programme activities. The following teacher members and student members are actively participating and involving with full spirit.
2. Mrs.Jayalakshmi TGT (Maths)
Newspaper in education is going to sponsor some programmes for the students along with other students.
The proposal is already discussed with Mrs.Rashmi programme officer of NIE. Minimum 10 programmes are to be arranged related to education, spot study, trip, Book Review, Guest lecture, Display etc.
1. Quotation to be prepared in three languages and pasted in all
2. Old Magazines are distributed among students to encourage
3. Book Review are written and the best review is rewarded.
Active participation and encouragement to achieve goals are the main motives of the club.
Nature Club Activity
As a part of nature club activity tree plantation programme was held in the school garden in the month of July 2011. Ornamental plants like Hibiscus varieties, Mosanda and Nerium are planted in the school garden.
The students were asked to adopt one plant from the school camps to take care of its growth and development, students were motivated to observe the plants and learn the names of commonly available plants and trees in their locality.
Students of Nature Club are also assigned to write and fix name plates for the plants in the school garden.
- Narration of stories, poem and anecdotes related to all twelve values of Integrity Club by YCEs and IC managers.
2. Quiz competition to assess understanding of values by YCEs.
- Group discussion for sharing the message from Symbols/collage brought by YCEs with reasoning as to why they represent specific values. YCEs to show creativity in conceiving value through music, song, skit, drama, one act play, painting etc.
- Discussion/ Interactive sessions on the creative input regarding the values presented by individual YCE.
- Discussion with YCEs on need for instituting value based system for development of self and society. Sharing some of recent incidents and their co- relation with declining values through group discussion.
- Sensitizing the YCES regarding values of club by Principal/Invited Guest with focus on current state of affair and future if that is allowed to go on.
- Quiz Competition / ‘Color to learn’ game for YCEs to evaluate their understanding about values.
- YCE’s presentation with specification Sharing of real life experience continues and preparation for annual show begins.
- Feedback on activities taken up by YCE to Propagate values around them. Group discussion to
overcome the difficulties including blame games or
becoming victims (Self/Circumstances)